Teeth Whitening for Life
Sweet Hart Dental is proud to offer our patients Teeth Whitening For Life! Our patients’ smiles matter. Helping our patients are maintaining the best possible oral health is important to us. Professional Teeth Whitening For Life was developed for those patients that are already taking their dental health seriously, and as an incentive for those who need a little help keeping up with their dental care. The patient will receive
professional, take home whitening trays for personal use.
As with any program, there is always fine print, but the details are simple. Below are a list of the details for the Teeth Whitening For Life program. At your next appointment, a qualified staff member will explain in detail and have you read and sign the necessary forms to participate.
Dental Office Responsibilities
1. Sweet Hart Dental will provide whitening trays for any of our current patients age 18 and older that are medically and dentally able to receive tooth whitening, following a regular prophy and exam. A small onetime fee of $99.00 will be charged for the program.
2. Our helpful staff will provide the whitening trays at checkout. Patients will be given instructions on the proper usage and answer any patient questions or concerns.
1. You must be a current patient on our active files, and should have a cleaning and exam prior to receiving your whitening trays.
2. Patients must keep their regular scheduled hygiene, exam, and x-ray appointments.
3. If a change comes in your schedule, we require 48 hours notice so other patients can be served during your previously scheduled appointment. We will require that you schedule within 4 weeks of the previously scheduled appointment date.
4. One set of trays will be rewarded every 6-8 months dependent on your respective hygiene interval. Additional trays can be purchased for $20.00.
5. All of the above guidelines must be met or a $49.00 reactivation fee will be required.
If you have any questions or are interested in becoming a Teeth Whitening For Life patient, we will be happy to assist you at your next visit!
Dr. Darlene Hart and her team have the right to refuse the offer if deemed necessary based on patient health conditions, misuse, abuse, or any other factor at our discretion to void the offer. We reserve the right to change the product type, amount, frequency of distribution, and terms of agreement for any reason.